Hi everyone! Last week on the English Wedding Blog I asked for your very best ideas for flower power inspired wedding styling. And I’m so happy to say you shared some wonderful images, ideas and designs! I will definitely run a blog feature like this again, I’ve loved seeing everything you emailed me last week.
My top 11 wedding ideas – flower power style!
I asked you to share ideas and inspiration for a bright, exciting, slightly bohemian and hippy wedding theme – in a nutshell I wanted ‘Flower Power’ wedding ideas as an antidote to all the Great Gatsby hysteria. And boy did you share some lovely ideas 🙂 So here are my 11 favourites from the items you shared last week. I hope you love them too!
Those flower power wedding ideas contributors – from the top:
- Use retro print jars and containers for your flowers to jazz up displays. Photo credit Simon Biffen Photography
- Get creative with fabulous designer floral wedding shoes by Le Soulier
- It doesn’t get more ‘flower power’ than Bunny Delicious‘s quirky Orders of Service with campervan illustration detail! Love these!
- Cover your tiered wedding cake with bright, statement flowers. A collaboration between Diva Cakes and the amazing Red Floral, shown previously on English Wedding Blog
- Cute place names with bright colours and a campervan theme – Bunny Delicious
- … and from the same collection, these wedding invitations feature a cute campervan and bright ribbon www.bunnydelicious.com
- Photo credit for the bright bouquet of flowers is Peppermint Love
- This incredible contemporary brooch bouquet is from Pumpkin & Pye
- Beautiful florals in subtle blue tones – by Penny Wren Wedding Stationery
- The tractor-riding flower girl (isn’t she fab?!) wears a liberty print dress by Bridesmaids Boutique
- Last but not least, I adore the ‘Love You Today…’ print from Bubble and Pop Designs
Special thanks to Zoe from Bunny Delicious who shared dozens of lovely ideas for this feature. I couldn’t include them all in the top 11 but if you’d like to see more then here is a quick preview of Zoe’s campervan wedding stationery collection.