Have you used Pinterest for your wedding planning? I’m wondering whether I should include some of my favourite boards on this weekly* best wedding blogs feature. I’ve been pinning a lot this week and added a lovely new Pinterest button to the blog too! The old one was a piddly little thing which sat in the corner doing nothing, hehe. Anyway – let me know if you’d like more Pinterest boards in here!
*you know the drill with this one… my definition of weekly is fluid. 😉
On we go – the best wedding blogs of the week. Enjoy! Claire xxx
Real wedding blogs
- Wedding by a lake (with an unseen guest)
- I love the calligraphy right at the top of this wedding blog!
- A quirky DIY country wedding
- A beautiful English wedding blog – rustic and quirky
- I keep seeing this one (and it’s divine!) Ireland wedding blog
- Besotted at Kelmarsh Hall – on Rock My Wedding
- Love is sweet! Lancashire wedding blog
- Rock n Roll vintage wedding (sneak peek)
- A Manchester wedding blog – breathtaking
- … and one from Provence!
- The colours are fabulous in this Maunsel House wedding
Think creative – stationery and styling best buys and ideas
- The Fabulous Mr. Finch
- English country garden wedding ideas you’ll love!
- Woodland Fairytale wedding ideas
- Bouquet wedding invitations behind the scenes
- Floral and woodgrain wedding invites
- A secret garden inspiration shoot
- Macaron wedding cakes… yummy!
Wedding advice and opinion – the best blogs to read
- Tackling the seating plan
- When to send out wedding invitations
- Focus on English wedding venues – our favourite locations and the photographers who shoot them best of all
- Five bridal temptations to avoid!
- Confetti confessions
- 21 unmissable wedding photos for your album (really?!)
- DIY wedding invitations advice
- Which are the best wedding venues? English stately homes or French chateaux? The battle of the blogs…