Over the last couple of months I’ve fallen in love with kraft paper and manilla stationery – big time! I blame Pinterest and all the US wedding blogs I subscribe to… where wedding invitations, reception stationery and DIY tutorials are what it’s all about.
So today my lovelies I’m sharing my kraft crush (oh dear – I typed that with a k and had to go back and correct it!) with you all. I’ve made a Pinterest board with some favourite ideas and included some of my new calligraphy ideas for you below as well.
Thirty fantastic manilla and kraft wedding ideas on Pinterest
6 real weddings with wonderfully creative ways to use kraft paper and manilla stationery
- Bridget and Rob used brown paper bags full of rose petals for their guests instead of confetti in their beautiful Georgia wedding
- Helen and Steve designed a fabulous manilla wedding stationery suite with vintage inspired fonts and wonderfully creative layouts for their farm wedding
- Ashley and Peter’s wedding escort cards are so cute with doilies and white lettering; their invitation is lovely as well! See their classic wedding with baby’s breath on Snippet & Ink blog
- I adore Mia and Jared’s simple escort cards and manilla heart place name cards for their romantic New York wedding blog
- Laura and Jeremy hired a professional wedding stationery designer to create beautiful kraft paper wrapped wedding invites
- These kraft paper wedding invitations with a modern twist are pretty cool as well – chevron patterns and machine stitching make them unique and lovely!
If you’d like to share your own manilla or kraft wedding ideas, links etc. please add a comment below this post – the more the merrier! Claire x