Hi there everyone, and happy weekend! Are you up to anything nice? I’m just going to be writing a couple of wedding blogs and I’ll spend the rest of my time catching up on watching Lost – yes I know I’m a few years behind but I’ve just got hooked and it’s a nice escape from work… although I can’t help keeping one eye on the laptop all the time!
Anyway – it’s been a busy week and I’d love your help with something. I’m looking out for new and fabulous wedding accessories and invitation designers to share on the blog. Early in the year there are always new wedding suppliers making an appearance as well as more established small businesses doing a big promotional push – which is fab! I would dearly love to have time to discover them all for myself but I suspect many escape my radar. So – if you have seen something amazing you’d like to tell other brides and grooms about, please get in touch and tell me so I can share on the English Wedding Blog! Thank you 🙂
The best wedding blogs
Without further ado – the best wedding blogs I’ve been reading. Enjoy!
Real weddings – just a few wedding blogs for you this time!
- Never Let Go – on Rock My Wedding blog
- A garden wedding full of romance
- Sunflowers and love – a Kent wedding
- I love this Northampton wedding (which has been on English Wedding Blog!)
- Classic Kat – look at all those fantastic colours!
- A beautiful snowy wedding blog
- A real English wedding from Brympton D’Evercy House in Somerset
- I love the stationery best of all – South African wedding blog
- A deliciously elegant English Wedding
- And a few beautiful images from Izzy and Harry’s wedding blog
Think creative – wedding ideas and designer news
- DIY paper doily envelopes – these are fab!
- Love these wedding escort cards!
- Purple rain – colour inspiration
- Designer wedding invitations – new collection launched
- DIY Save the Date ideas
- Make your own four leaf clovers (out of spinach!?)
- DIY watercolour paper flowers
Wedding blogs for advice and opinion
- Wedding planning stress – No seriously… stop and breathe
- Etiquette then vs now
- Wedding popsicles (and bibs for those of you who missed this on my facebook page recently – oh how we chuckled)
- The rules for your casino stag do
- How about hiring a toastmaster?