Hello there! It’s time to share my favourite wedding blogs from recent weeks once again on English Wedding Blog. Sit back and enjoy the best real weddings, creative ideas and advice articles for brides and grooms – and share your own finds and favourites in the comments if you’ve spotted something I’ve missed!
Happy Friday everyone! xxx
Real wedding blogs – my favourite picks of the week!
- The most incredible winter sunlight blessed Steph & Adam’s Lancashire wedding – don’t miss this one! (Images by David Stubbs)
- You mustn’t miss Marianne and Will’s secret wedding in Cornwall – an instant favourite with me! (photography by Travers & Brown)
- Deanna and Mark’s West Midlands wedding – a fishtail lace dress and neutral bridesmaids for a beautiful day at Newhall (Photography by Jo Hastings)
- A vintage inspired wedding on Love My Dress blog – Sophie and Julian look amazing! (images by Mark Tattersall)
- A fabulous wedding in Spain (love the sunshine!) – photos by Alexis Jaworski
- A wedding in Chelsea – Sally and Paul, and their gorgeous white flowers and daisy bridesmaid bouquets (images Louise Bjorling)
- A very English wedding on Style Me Pretty’s destination wedding blog – Philippa and Louw, photographed by Weddings by Nicola & Glen
- I love the style of Elliott and Harriet’s movie inspired wedding at Ramster Hall in Surrey – images by Nick Rose Photography
- Charlotte and Andre, and “the cutest little kid in the world”… oh, and he so is! I love this London wedding from Beyond Beyond wedding blog (photography by Clair Estelle)
- A close contender for the cutest kid title… here’s Catherine and Matt’s wedding by Lightworks Photography Cambridge
Think creative – wedding ideas and DIY inspiration
- The 50 best fonts for wedding invitations via Snippet & Ink
- More expert wedding fonts advice here on English Wedding Blog
- How to create pretty paper save the dates from Love My Dress
- Purple wedding inspiration board – such elegant colours! By the fabulous WBD Designer Wedding Stationery
- Brand new bridal styles from UK designer Belle & Bunty – be unique!
- Maps for wedding invitations – an insight into how it all works from Artemis Stationery
- I love this seaside wedding shoot from My Heart Wanders – and their exclusive event is on Sunday – I wish I could go, and I can’t wait to see the images from the weekend! (Via Brides Up North wedding blog)
Wedding advice, articles and opinion
- If you don’t want to be confined within the walls of a stately home or fancy hotel, look into a festival, marquee or tipi wedding with the help of this article from The Wedding Genie
- The eternal question – how much should a wedding photographer cost? An interesting (and very detailed) article by the lovely Louise Bjorling
- Wedding photographer sued for missing ‘the kiss’ – an interesting discussion to be had here: would you sue your photographer? Should ‘the kiss’ be in your contract? Or is this why it’s important to hire a good photographer, and one you can trust? I’m saying a big YES to that last question!