Hurray for three-day weeks, hey?! Even for those of us who avoid the daily commute and office politics, there’s something lovely about putting three days in before suddenly realising it’s Saturday morning. Whatever your plans for today, I hope you have a good one and make the most of your freedom this weekend!
The best wedding blogs of the week! (ish!)
Of course weekends are pretty damn good for doing a little wedding research or reading up on pretty ideas too. With that in mind, here’s one of my regular ‘best wedding blogs’ articles with some links to loveliness, real weddings, ideas and advice.
Enjoy! (especially if you’re still in bed reading this!) Claire xx
- Cold outside? This winter wedding from Rowton Hall shows just how beautiful wintry weather can be.
- Beautiful elegance and a very traditional English wedding at a spectacular venue.
- We do weddings with such style here in the UK! Just look at Louise and Michael’s gorgeous Oxford wedding on the blog to see what I mean 🙂
- A delightfully cosy winter wedding – the romance and warmth of the images will warm your cockles (and the details will inspire any winter brides and grooms too!)
- A musical Netherlands wedding – the invitations are a treat, and the whole day is beautiful.
- I think you’ll love this Lancashire wedding blog – a really amazing couple and some incredible images and ideas.
- This one blew me away: a classic English wedding from Cliveden House in Berkshire. What a stunning venue!
Think creative! Wedding ideas blogs
- Woodland wedding ideas – create a fresh and exciting rustic look for your wedding day with this inspirational shoot on English Wedding Blog
- Noisy escort cards with calligraphy (it’s like all my worlds have come together in one…) Do you like this idea?
- I love this – make your own chalkboard wedding sign from Love My Dress blog. Easy and adaptable for wherever you want to use cute wedding signs!
- There are levels of creativity in weddings which always astound me. This fairytale castle wedding cake even has lights inside… it’s incredible!
- Bridal fashion in a creative countryside photo shoot – for wedding dresses with a difference, and with tons of character. This is fantastic.
Wedding advice and opinion – the best wedding blog articles
- Newly engaged? Start here – via Rock n Roll Bride. A great article / diagram! I love what it says about Pinterest 😉
- Wedding planning advice for winter weddings – if you love frosty mornings and look forward to snow, read this article to help with your December / January wedding plans!
For wedding photographers and wedding suppliers
I should update my wedding business blog more often, I know! But hey, I’m still recovering from New Year so I’ll share some tips and articles here today instead. Forgive me…
- Photography quality and facebook – a brilliant article by photographer Ben Morse (lovely guy too, by the way!) So flickr fades into the background because facebook has revolutionised social media. The only problem with this is that facebook will pummel your images into something almost unrecognisable before it publishes. What does this mean for couples choosing wedding photographers in 2013?
- The boys from Staggered aren’t impressed with facebook either: read Social Media Is The Single Worst Habit A Small Business Can Develop on their wedding blog!
Have a great weekend, everyone!