What a week it’s been! From snow through to… well, more snow, and here at English Wedding Blog towers we’ve had some gorgeous weddings and ideas I’m so proud to have been able to share with you. It’s been a week of new sponsors, and lovely brides and grooms, and exciting times for wedding blogs generally – and I’ve seen some brilliant ideas and real weddings online. Want to see?
- Elegance and a beautiful military wedding at Sudeley Castle
- A wedding from Marylebone and then The Swan at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, London
- A cinema wedding – setting a trend for 2013, this is amazing!
- A splash of colour from this fabulous Brampton Grange wedding blog
- Miniature trains and giant rainbows! (wedding)
- A fabulously elegant Derbyshire wedding
- Sunshine lovers… here’s a September wedding at Blenheim Palace
- A wedding with a sailing theme (anyone know what a blue footed booby is?)
- Love this wedding from London on Love My Dress blog
- Timeless glamour and a promise of more to come from this Maunsel House wedding!
- A musical wedding blog from London – the coolest couple!
- A real wedding from award-winning Dodmoor House in Northamptonshire
- Wedding car of the year?! Check this out (and the dress…) Cain Manor wedding blog
Think creative – ideas and wedding crafts from top blogs!
- Make your own wedding garland – a DIY project
- Downloadable Save the Date from the very fabulous Artemis Stationery
- An inspirational wedding shoot: pressed cotton
- Something brighter, maybe? Neutral and neon bridal style from Rock n Roll Bride
- Elegant gold winter wedding ideas – styled shoot
Advice and opinion for brides and grooms
- It’s bye-bye Designer Wedding Show… and heartbreak for all of those with tickets and exhibitor space booked. Read all about it on Love My Dress
- Getting your wedding film on DVD? What about when DVDs no longer exist?! A little change in direction from Memory Lane
- Honest opinion on the wedding awards – it’s always refreshing to see what really goes on. I love Monty Manatee and Sara’s writing – a great read. I agree with the comments about how the effort wedding suppliers have to make to get those votes, comments and ultimately, the awards.
- Are there really five types of bride?
- An old favourite: children at weddings.
- One wedding musician’s very honest opinion and advice about the noise limits imposed on bands at wedding venues. One worth checking before your big day!