It’s interesting to watch wedding styles and trends filter from the US, Australia, UK and other countries, via blogs, until wedding fashions become worldwide phenomena. The big wedding blogs started in America and began with eco-chic and rustic weddings, went via vintage, outdoorsy and are constantly evolving. Rustic chic is a current worldwide wedding trend – and one I adore.
This shoot is from a blog I follow whenever I can – La Mariée en Colère. Nathalie’s writing is always entertaining (and keeps me in practice with my French, which is a bonus!) and her shoots are proving to be a fantastic source of inspiration.
This rustic chic inspiration shoot is full of wedding ideas for DIY brides and grooms – I love the wine bottle candle holders the best, but the whole shoot is gorgeous. I hope you like it too!
French rustic chic wedding ideas shoot
There are some truly inspiring ideas in this shoot and I hope you loved it! Find out more about those involved:
- Concepts and organisation : La Mariée en Colère
- Photography : Fairy Daily
- Décor: 123 Nous Irons
- Wedding dresses: Confidentiel Création
- Flowers : Fleurs de Mars
- Hairdressing: Event Coiffure Bordeaux
- Make-up: Jenny Cortie Make Up
- Models : Marie, Mylène, La Mariée en Colère
- Partenaires déco (this is the only supplier I can’t translate!): Atmosphère Mariages & Bal de Famille
- Alliance (oh, and one more): Art et Or
- Bridal accessories: Rhapsodie France
- Catering: Les Caprices d’Amélie from St Emilion (emoulierac-@-hotmail.fr)