As I type it’s Tuesday night and I’ve been working since 5am with a short break! But I’m listening to the very amazing Dan Donnelly live on the radio (and chatting to him on facebook about dancing to Moondance! get me! LOVE this guy!…) so I can’t leave my laptop until he’s gone…
Which means I have some unexpected time to write my latest round up of the best wedding blogs to share with you as you enjoy a lovely sunny, crisp Sunday morning (I hope?!) These are my favourites, saved up over the last week and a bit for your lovely eyes. Enjoy!
The best real wedding blogs of the week (or so!)
- Did you see the helter skelter wedding blog? LOVE this!
- Rustic Bordeaux wedding
- Beautiful English country garden wedding blog
- An exciting carnival and peacock themed wedding
- Another blogger who loves kilts shares this wedding
- A pretty and personal wedding – seed favours and wildflowers
- A little bit of something beautiful from ARJ Photography
Think creative – DIY and handmade wedding ideas
- Alternative wedding table plan
- Inspiration shoot: Mexican chic
- Vintage wedding blogs roundup
- Find your personal wedding style – great tips
- Gosh this is complicated: how to set a lovely wedding table
Wedding blog advice and opinion
- An oldie, but one I missed in July: the dangers of hiring an untrained amateur (wedding photographer) – A must read
- How to write wedding envelopes…
- … and wedding invitations (grammar, etiquette and where not to put full stops!)
- The front pew – lovely observational images and writing as well from Lightworks Cambridge
- Did you read about the crazy bride who sent this email to her bridesmaids? It’s an eye-opener!
That’s all for this week everyone – there are still a few on my list to share with you next time, but for now the lovely Dan Donnelly is off the air and I’m off to bed! What a week…