I’d like to say a special hello to anyone who can see sunshine today! As I type it is cold and rainy here… I’m waiting for the crisp sunny autumn days to begin. Of course, it means I have plenty of time to blog, and to read my favourite wedding and photography blogs. These are my picks from the last week and a bit! Enjoy x
- Sammi and Andy got married in a windmill! Love this!
- A 1950s inspired wedding – and a Marilyn lookalike bride, don’t you think?
- Cornflowers and sunshine: love this Yaxley Hall wedding
- Turkish wedding traditions from this English wedding
- Laura impressed me with her DIY button bouquet – and check out the delicious-looking tiered fruity wedding cake. Proper cake!
- This wedding has the actual proposal in the vintage typewriter it came from 🙂
- A very tantalising sneak peek – keep your eyes on the image garden for more!
- Lots of gorgeous ideas for you here – thanks Anneli!
- More of this one very soon… I love ‘Auntie’s Tea Shop‘!
Think creative – ideas and designers
- Where the Wild Things Are – a shoot, but brilliantly done!
- Big flowery flowers and antiques. Gorgeous inspiration shoot.
- 30 ways to make your wedding stand out: part 1. (You could call it ’15 ways to make your wedding stand out’…)
- Wedding palette in browns – sounds dull, looks wonderful I promise!
Advice and opinion
- Wedding photography tips for couples: your engagement shoot and bridal preparations
- What makes an awesome wedding? Top tips…
- How to write your wedding invitations – where to buy and what your options are…
- … and then insert wordings and personalisation
- What do you make of this one? Cats at weddings. I wouldn’t dream of it, personally. If your cat is desperate to go to your big day, perhaps get married at home.