Oops… while I was planning for my wedding fair last week I didn’t have time to write up my ‘best wedding blogs’ post for the week. And my bookmarks folder is ready to pop! I even have some lined up to share with you for next time already… but for now, here are my favourite wedding blogs for this week. Enjoy!
The best real wedding blogs
- Love this winter wonderland wedding on London Bride blog! Clemency and Tom – with tons of great details and a really atmospheric venue
- I used baby’s breath (gypsophila) to decorate my stand at the wedding fair… and I fell in love with it. Lauren & Grant’s wedding uses it so beautifully!
- Cupcakes, romance and a gorgeous strappy wedding dress: Leanne & Oliver’s Leeds wedding
- Steph and Jonny’s wedding is fab – the calligraphy a highlight for me 🙂 “She who wears the crown” on Brides Up North
- A beautiful English countryside wedding: Caroline and Alex’s big day in Kent
Think creative! Handmade products and DIY ideas
- Chalkboard photo frame wedding table plan… an alternative to the traditional seating plan and an eye catching display I love! On Pocketful of Dreams
- Gorgeous inspiration shoot – fabulous flowers and stunning stationery on Magnolia Rouge
- Keep up with the latest in vintage weddings on Vintage Wedding Ideas blog
- Tips on finding your personal wedding style, on Love Luxe Blog. Don’t know where to start? Then this is for you!
Advice and opinion – wedding discussion
- Perhaps hiring a professional wedding photographer isn’t the best solution for you… but read this before you make up your mind. Professional wedding photography – not always the best idea? Recommended!
- Writing guests’ names in your wedding invitations – the etiquette (if you choose to follow it!) is more complex than you might think!
- Some interesting thoughts on wedding traditions, with a contemporary perspective. Definitely worth reading!
- What is marriage, and is it over? Food for thought, and beautifully written by Alison Tinlin.
- Julie Dawson’s fantastic article explains that there are two people involved in a wedding! We know you know that, but there are wedding suppliers out there who need a reminder!
- I loved reading this groom’s perspective on wedding fears and nerves. From Under the Vintage Veil blog
Happy reading, and have a brilliant weekend everyone! I’ll be back tomorrow and Sunday with new features on English Wedding Blog so do check back if you can! Claire xx