Yay! Today’s full of pretty. I have a gorgeous photo shoot to share with you – the styling has “a vintage feel without being overdone, just a hint of vintage, as it seems to be a trend that is not going away” – these being the words of accessories designer Charlotte, whose designs feature in the shoot.
I agree. A couple of years back it seemed vintage would be a wedding trend like any other, but it’s most definitely here to stay and you know what? I really love the chic elegance of a vintage wedding theme. Which is why this inspiration shoot is right at home on English Wedding Blog. I hope you love it as much as we do!
A hint of vintage! With Charlotte Rose Designs
- Venue – Gaynes Park, Epping Essex – www.gaynespark.co.uk
- Photography – Jasmine Jade Photography – www.jasminephotography.co.uk
- Hair – Wedding Hair Boutique – Billericay, Essex – www.weddinghairboutique.co.uk
- Gowns – The Wedding Trousseau – Epping, Essex – www.theweddingtrousseau.co.uk
- Flowers – Shrinking Violet, Leigh on Sea Essex – www.shrinkingvioletflowers.com
- Accessories / Millinery – Charlotte Rose Designs, Billericay , Essex – www.charlotte-rose-designs.co.uk
Charlotte also told me, “The main idea behind the shoot was to showcase a collection of work and products from all involved, but also to serve as ‘finished piece shots’ for some DIY for Bride projects I am working on.”
Charlotte will be sharing her ideas for wedding DIY in the near future, as downloadable, picture based workshops. There’ll be all sorts of ideas for you, from hair accessories and millinery to shoe clips and jewellery. So do keep an eye on her facebook page which is at www.facebook.com/bridaltiaras and visit Charlotte Rose Designs for more bridal accessory ideas too!