Stephanie Allin’s ‘Night and Day’ wedding dress collection launched over the weekend at her London boutique. First revealed on the catwalks in May, these fabulous dresses inspired by the romance of beautiful Marrakesh will be available from stockists all over the country.
I think the styling is divine: Stephanie says, “Marrakesh is an amazing place to gain stimulation, painted entirely in an enchanting salmon pink the city is fondly referred to as the “Rose City.”
The new Stephanie Allin 2013 collection has been created with dashes of rose-hued toned fabrics as well as more traditional ivory silks…“
Night and Day wedding dresses by Stephanie Allin
Stephanie Allin – beautiful dresses for every UK bride
And the beauty of these wedding dresses is they’ll look beautiful no matter what figure you have – traditional shapes and contemporary styling means this is a collection which will be loved by many UK brides in 2013.
Stephanie Allin brides on UK wedding blogs
I thought I’d share some wedding blog features with real brides in Stephanie Allin dresses with you – these are beautiful too!
- A Stephanie Allin bride and her DIY style wedding on Love My Dress Blog
- A Relaxed and Unconventional East London Wedding With Fabulous Blue shoes! on Love My Dress Blog
- A Sri Lankan Sapphire on Rock My Wedding Blog
- A Spring Green and Stylish Jewish Wedding at the Savoy Hotel – on Love My Dress Blog again!
- A Sandon Hall wedding on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings blog
- Together in Tandem on Rock My Wedding Blog
- High Rocks from Rock n Roll Bride
Wedding blog reviews of Stephanie Allin’s 2013 wedding dress collection
- Stephanie Allin 2013 Bridal Collection – Night and Day on French Wedding Style blog
- Bridal Style: Stephanie Allin 2013 Night and Day on the Boho Wedding blog
- Stephanie Allin Night and Day Collection on Whose Dress
- Designer Dresses in the Spotlight: Stephanie Allin on The Wedding Vine
I think they’re gorgeous – do we have any Stephanie Allin brides out there?