This morning I’m humming “Bring me Sunshine…” – and I also have some gorgeous wedding ideas to share with you. Zenna from Zen Photographic told me about a little ideas session she’d photographed with Cheshire wedding suppliers at Nunsmere Hall, and I loved the images from the day. I am sure they’ll inspire some of you to create bright, beautiful and fun wedding tables just like these!
There are oodles* of ideas here – from wearing flowers in your hair, to creating alternative floral displays for your tables, and styling everything from the wedding cake to the bridesmaids flower garlands to fit a beautiful garden party wedding theme. I hope you love it!
(*I know – but my job description has “Editor” in it, and part of that means I can make words up whenever I like.)
Garden party wedding ideas for you!
Not sure which is yummiest-looking… wedding cake or groom? 😉
Cheshire wedding suppliers from the shoot:
- Venue – Nunsmere Hall, Northwich
- Photography by Zen Photographic – there are more images from the shoot here on Zenna’s beautiful wedding photography blog: Sneak peek bridal garden party at Nunsmere Hall Cheshire
- Additional Photography: Lucy Woodrow Photography
- Styling: Sophie Allen from Leigh James Fabric
- Dresses: Puure Brides, Lymm
- Make-up & Hair: Harry Jon MUA
- Additional Make-up: The Cheshire Set, Lymm
- Cupcakes/ cakepops: Airyfairy Cupcakes, Didsbury
- Wedding Cake: Cakes by Beth
- Stationery: Vintage Bespoke
- Flowers: Living Colour, Stockton Heath
- Crockery: Pretty Little Trio, Stockton Heath
- Models: Beth Higgins/ Rachel Moran/ Jack Dutton with Oliva, Jessica & Layla
I have it on very good authority there’ll be even more from this gorgeous shoot appearing on the wonderful LoveLuxe Blog soon – so go and have a look there too!