Whether you’ve had a glorious week full of sunshine and are itching to go out and play, or have spent the last few days at the drizzly Cumbrian seaside like me, I think it’s time to sit back and enjoy a bit of wedding goodness. Forget work – it’s time to catch up with the very best from wedding blogs over the last week-and-a-bit!
- A beautiful Stanway House Cheltenham wedding on Martin Beddall’s photography blog
- Inspiring teepee wedding – with Papakata of course, and photographed by Phil Drinkwater
- Nobody shoots a Peckforton Castle wedding like the wonderful Chris Hanley Photography. This is divine!
- Bittenham Springs is a gorgeous place to get married – I love this Cotswolds wedding, by Anneli Marinovich
- A luxurious, elegant and graceful wedding from Mitton Hall, by one of the stars of the Love Bridal boutique launch this week, the lovely Adam of ARJ Photography.
- I loved this real wedding from Rock My Wedding blog: a vintage style wedding in Cornwall
- And I think you’ll enjoy this one too: a nature and eco friendly wedding from Lou at Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
- Brett Harkness never fails to knock my socks off with some of the most beautiful wedding photography: here’s a real wedding from Babington House
- I enjoyed seeing Pete Barnes’s photography on Mrs P & P’s blog: monochrome elegance and black and white wedding photography
- More elegance with a Coltsfoot Country Retreat wedding by the lovely and most charming of wedding photographers, Geoff Reardon
- And last but by no means least, this gorgeous destination wedding in Ireland comes from my lovely friend Neil Redfern.
- Inspired by Lady Chatterley – a brilliant bridal shoot, pretty, delicate and a little racy as the lady would expect!
- A beautiful image by Vickerstaff Photography from The Place Hotel, Manchester (I’m delighted to say there’s more coming soon! Watch this space)
- These luxury wedding save the dates are right up my street. Have you ordered yours yet?
- Beautiful floral inspiration on this French Garden themed wedding shoot
- Flowers in your hair… adorable post on sustainable wedding flowers, with some stunning images via the Green Bride Guide
- And how about an Olympics inspired London wedding shoot? Worth a look for the beautiful night time photos from Joe Gilbert
Have an opinion
- Don’t Call Me Bridezilla – one bride’s story of very poor customer service from her wedding venue. Definitely worth reading.
- What do you think? Shown to me by the wonderful Scarlet Blue, this is a wedding invitation laminated onto a green tray. Who would you give this one to as a wedding gift?!
- Buy Our Honeymoon share some thoughts on asking for money as a wedding gift
- Will you cry at your wedding? An interesting perspective from Asian Wedding Ideas blog
- Knots and Kisses give good advice on ordering your wedding stationery
For wedding businesses
- How fast does SEO work? Some insights from UK Wedding SEO
- Is your wedding business number one on google? (How many times have you heard that?!) – Here’s some genuinely good advice from wedding business success
- From a slightly angry-seeming wedding business blogger, but very interesting blog posts… wedding business owners are not rejects…
- and another from the same source, inspiration that’s hardly inspiring
- Lisa Devlin writes Stop Bartering Me! on Rock n Roll Bride’s Green Room – do you negotiate? Thoughts?
- And a big welcome to the newest bridal boutique on the block. Anyone not heard of Love Bridal yet?