The launch of Love Bridal today is something for the wedding industry in the North West of England to really celebrate. While I’m now Norther and Wester than all of the photographers involved in the shoot, I’m still delighted that English Wedding Blog is playing a part in this launch: the way these guys work together is inspiring.
This is a fantastic showcase of the wedding dress designers at Love Bridal boutique:
- Terry Fox
- Mia Mia by Alan Hannah
- Heritage Collection by Balbier Wyatt
It’s also a great introduction to some of the best wedding photographers in the North and West of England. These guys work together and share ideas because they have such different styles and perspectives – who’d have thought wedding photography came in so many shapes and sizes!
Jonny Draper Photography – launching Love Bridal
The Best of the North West – launching Love Bridal
by Jonny Draper
Love Bridal Boutique (in Bowdon, Cheshire) is being opened by Emma and I in a little under a month and during the painting, decorating and shop fitting process we started planning a launch shoot to reveal all our designers. As a wedding photographer myself, obviously I was going to shoot it and we were going to make it as amazing and spectacular as possible.
Then I started thinking about the things I’m constantly banging on about to all of my wedding industry friends. How it’s better to know and get on with people that you do the same stuff as, rather than being all secretive and scared of sharing.
And what better way to put my money where my mouth is than actually share the opportunity to put myself in front of a load of new brides with my photographer mates. Because I’m confident that in the long run, we’ll all continue to refer work to each other and my photographer friends will point their brides in the direction of our new boutique. Makes sense, hey?
So instead of me keeping it all to myself, worrying that I’m ‘giving contact with brides away’ I’m confident that it’s far better business sense to actually share things with your peers and contemporaries.
Love Bridal boutiqueby ARJ Photography in Cheshire
Jonny Draper: I got in touch with my North West Wedding Photographer friends (who are the BEST in the North West and there’s certainly plenty amongst them that would be considered to be some of the very best in the UK too!) to sound them out and got a very positive reaction. Being a wedding photographer myself, I’m right in the middle of busy wedding season, up to my eyeballs in shooting weddings, editing weddings, meeting new brides and grooms and knew that we couldn’t really be suggesting a worse time of year to do a shoot like this! But out of all the wedding photographers I invited….all of them turned up! Emma and I were delighted that they wanted to be a part of this!
So the plan was that we’d shoot a load of our gorgeous dresses in our favourite Cheshire wedding venue, the stunning Styal Lodge (massive thanks to Poppy & Sarah for being so helpful, they let us do whatever we liked and were so helpful on the day and in the build up to it) and each photographer would then supply their favourite 5 images from the day. This would help everyone to stay focused with what they were shooting on the day, not create masses of editing for everyone and most importantly, it would highlight the difference in styles of each photographer which would help to illustrate why we we’re not scared to pass work between us.
Every couple has a different budget and every couple has different tastes and the photographers we had with us on the day are all at the absolute top of their game, whether they’re charging £1K or £3K, whether they shoot pure documentary weddings or whether they have a high-fashion feel to their work.
Welcome to the new breed of wedding photographer. The wedding photographer who likes to share thoughts & ideas with other wedding photographers to make us all get better at what we do.
Welcome to The Best of the North West…
Love Bridal boutique photography by Lucy West Images
Shutterleaf Photography – Love Bridal launch
Pete Lawson, Lawson Photography
JAY Photographic Images
Emma B Photography
Love Bridal Boutique by Sam Clayton Photography
Alex Davies Photography
Neil Redfern Photography: launching Love Bridal boutique
Laura Lawson of Lawson Photography
HDM Photography (by Hannah Dornford May)
Hannah Beatrice Photography
Love Bridal launch photography: CG Weddings
To make an appointment please email email@example.com. You can find out more details about Love Bridal and their designers at www.lovebridalboutique.co.uk To be kept up to date with the latest news follow Love Bridal on facebook http://www.facebook.com/lovebridalUK or on twitter @love_bridal
Wedding supplier credits for the Love Bridal / Best of the North West photography launch:
- Jonny Draper Photography http://www.jonnydraper.co.uk/
- Silk Wedding Videos http://www.silkweddingvideos.co.uk/
- Neil Redfern Photography http://www.neilredfern.com/
- Lawson Photography http://www.lawsonphotography.co.uk/
- Sam Clayton Photography http://www.claytonphotography.co.uk/
- CG Weddings http://www.cgweddings.co.uk/
- HDM Photography http://www.hdmphotography.co.uk/
- Shutterleaf Photography http://www.shutterleaf.co.uk/
- JAY Photographic Images http://www.jayphotographicimages.com/
- Emma B Photography http://www.emmabphotography.com/
- Hannah Beatrice Photography http://www.hannahbeatrice.co.uk/
- ARJ Photography http://www.arj-photo.co.uk/
- Alex Davies Photography http://www.alexdphotography.co.uk/
- Lucy West Images http://www.lucywestimages.co.uk/
- Styal Lodge http://www.styallodge.co.uk/
- Sonara Parker MUA http://sonaraparker.com/
- Amy Darrington Hairdresser http://www.amydarrington.co.uk/
- Betty Upton — Dress Monitor
- Laurel Weddings http://www.laurelweddings.com/
- Flower Design http://www.flowerdesign.co.uk/
- Perfect Choice Planning http://www.perfectchoiceplanning.com/
Bridal designers involved in the Love Bridal shoot:
- Balbier/Wyatt http://www.lovebridalboutique.co.uk/
- Terry Fox http://www.terryfox.co.uk/
- Alan Hannah http://www.alanhannah.co.uk/
- Intuzuri http://www.intuzuri.com/
- Vivien Sheriff http://www.viviensheriff.co.uk/
- Harriet Wilde http://www.harrietwilde.com/
- Halo & Co http://www.haloandco.com/
Alex Davies PhotographyARJ Photographycg weddingsEmma B PhotographyHannah Beatrice PhotographyHDM PhotographyJay PhotographicJonny DraperLawson PhotographyLove BridalLucy West ImagesNeil RedfernPhotographysam claytonShutterleaf Photographywedding blog