Friday afternoon, and anyone who’s new to English Wedding Blog might wonder what this post is about. An introduction: on Fridays at 2pm we all take at least 10 minutes off whatever we’re doing, make sure our bosses can’t see the computer screens, and surf the interweb for weddingy things. Here are the loveliest wedding blog posts I’ve found online recently – all for you to enjoy.
- Beautiful, light and stylish wedding on Style Me Pretty Rancho Las Lomas by Hazelnut Photography
- Lisa Dawn is just wonderful: Festival Wedding – Lisa Dawn Photography
- A Fun Confetti + Pretty Barn Wedding on Whimsical Wonderland
- I love Monsoon – here’s a wedding dress with a story too. A Monsoon Wedding Dress For a Relaxed, Riverside Wedding in Cambridge
- Very gorgeous indeed: Rock My Wedding
- And very creative! Love this: A Brazilian Restaurant Wedding
- Botanical Inspired Wedding from South Africa
- A very special wedding on Ruffled Blog – so beautiful, one of my favouritesWoodsy Camp Wedding
- Is there anything Lou can’t do? DIY White Wedding Flower Arrangements Tutorial
- Wedding Readings, how to choose them and a few suggestions | Boho Weddings™ – some great ideas from Kelly, and some of my favourite contemporary wedding readings
- Not wedding related, but will make you chuckle. I couldn’t resist! Short Stories: Sexy Ghost | The Etsy Blog
- Wedding inspiration from Etsy Get the Look Decor: Light and Bright
- Interesting and cool wedding infographic Wedding Cakes History
- Stag Parties and dressing up I loved this blog post!
- … and proof that girls are far more sophisticated than boys. Ha! Spring pastel bridal inspiration
Have an opinion
- I always ask my brides and grooms to share a piece of advice, after their wedding, with my readers who are in the planning stages. Here’s a great blog post along those lines: The six things I wish I could go back in time and tell myself about wedding planning
- Staggered do these so well. Love it. More chuckles! Celebrity Groom Mark Zuckerberg
- An eternal debate. Are you changing your name, or undecided? It’s a great read. a rose by any other name?
Wedding business blogs
- Something I read and am trying to keep at the forefront of my mind: Ask Elsie & Emma: On Time Management – A Beautiful Mess (However, my mind is a very jumbly kind of place.)
- Inspiring, I think! Does your wedding business have a cute story? Could you tell it as a blog post? I loved this: The story of Pushka, a little white wedding campervan » Buttercup Bus VW Camper Hire London
- I always read the Green Room when I get a chance – this relates to a blog post I’m working on as well. Doing Things for Yourself & The Benefit of Unpublished Work · Green Room · Rock n Roll Bride
- And yeah, Blogger Body. I look like I’ve spent winter locked in a box full of crisps and cake. Say Bye-bye to Blogger Body, and Hello to Better Health : @ProBlogger I do know it’s June.