Hey everyone, how was your weekend? Rainy, perchance? Mine was! But I stayed in and found lots of wedding goodies in my inbox, so let’s start this week together with a sneak peek of some wedding dresses from Sabina Motasem Bride‘s new collection.
Sabina Ali is the bridal designer whose dresses starred in our Iscoyd Park bridal inspiration shoot last week, and it’s so lovely to hear everyone I speak to about the shoot telling me what a lovely person Sabina is! I couldn’t resist sharing these new designs from her latest collection with you this morning. They’re the utmost in elegance – and the beautiful fabrics hint that these wedding dresses move wonderfully down the aisle…
Wedding supplier credits
Veils and jewellery are from Kelly Spence, shoes from Freya Rose, shot by Thor Hayley, make up by Anna Wild, hair by Lulu Delicious Hair Dos, and a special bouquet from Wild About flowers shot in the newly refurbished Palm Court of London’s Waldorf Hilton where brides have weddings in sumptuous surroundings.
Wedding dresses from Sabina Motasem Bride
Sabina Motasem Bride is London’s best kept bridal and fashion secret, offering luxuriously understated elegant wedding and cocktail dresses inspired by a bygone age with a quirky modern twist, the finest silkiest fabrics and a superior innovative cut. The dresses ooze the glamour and sophistication of old and new Hollywood, using geometry and simplicity combined with simple shapes, reminiscent of the Art Deco style.
The new bridal collection will be launched at the end of June. Head designer and founder at Sabina Motasem Bride, Sabina Ali, found inspiration for the collection from the style and glamour of the Folies Bergeres in 1900s – 1930s Paris, with each dress inspired by an inspirational iconic performer, such as Josephine Baker, Loie Fuller and Cleo de Monde.
The shoot took place at the historic Waldorf Hilton London hotel, perfect for weddings or special events, recreating the glamour and grandeur of twenties jazz-era grand balls, with a luxurious banquet in the historic Palm Court, or the adjacent Adelphi Suite, an extraordinary venue for up to 1,250 guests. The Waldorf Hilton features exquisitely restored architectural detailing. Enjoy flawless service, fine wine and sparking champagne. Choose the perfect wedding menu – from delectable canapés to extravagant banquets – with the help of your dedicated wedding planner, who will help organise high-class menus and tasteful decorative embellishments.
This is a sneak preview of the new collection to tempt you! The full collection can be seen at the following events with Sabina Ali in person meeting the brides:
- Manchester showcase at new stockist bridal boutique opening of Te Amo Bridal Boutique on 23/24 June – to book a place go to sabinamotasemshowcase.eventbrite.co.uk
- Designer Day at The Bridal Path in Sawbridgeworth in Hertfordshire on Saturday 30 June
- Designer Day at new stockists The White Dress Boutique in Leamington Spa or at Shakespeare in Love in Stratford Upon Avon boutique [July date TBC]
- Sabina Motasem Bride’s official website is at http://motasem.co.uk/
- Visit the Sabina Motasem blog for latest news at http://motasem.co.uk/blog.html
- and Like the Sabina Motasem facebook page to see latest photo shoots, features and more! https://www.facebook.com/MotasemDresses