This week’s Wedding Planning or Work is dedicated to my new friend Scarlet Blue. Last Friday I skived off WPOW entirely, as I was up to my neck in calligraphy… only to find an email on Saturday from Scarlet (which she’d sent on Friday) saying how much she enjoyed my weekly blog roundups… Oops!
Today I’m not skiving off – I’ve made you a bumper edition of Wedding Planning or Work to enjoy. Happy Friday everyone!
- I adore Kimberley’s wedding dress – take a look!North Yorkshire marquee wedding
- An Old Hollywood classic theater same-sex wedding | Offbeat Bride
- Romantic Spanish Inspired Wedding – a backless lace wedding dress which made my jaw drop – beautiful!
- Books and buttons – I adore this Backyard Brisbane Wedding
- I’ve fallen in love with two French wedding blogs this week: here’s one…French Wedding Style
- Beverley and Paul’s Scottish Wedding has all the grandeur you could dream of in a historic venue
- A stunning venue – and a gorgeous wedding: Claire and Simon get married – and scroll down to be impressed by an exquisite wedding cake
- Swish… Bingham Hotel Wedding
- I adore this Retro Music-Inspired Wedding
- I Heart Calligraphy!! Me too, Scarlet 😉
- Get inspired by this little beauty! Rose Cascade Wedding Cake
- Wolf Whistle: Wedding Stationery Fab, paperytasticness
- (I’ll apologise in advance but it has to be said:) Oooooh la la! YolanCris Wedding Dress – Lumière Collection
- Monty Manatee with some wedding theme ideasWedding Theme
- and last but not least: A Wedding for All Seasons Designer Wedding Show… the first of its kind in the North of England!
Have an opinion
- Not for the faint-hearted, or if you’re in the wedding nightmares stage of planningThe 7 Most Disastrous Weddings Ever
- The debate goes on… Same sex marriage in France
- Wedding suppliers (of the lady variety) – read this: it feels good! Women in business – what do we have in common?
- A serious wedding discussion: cold feet?Should I Cancel My Wedding and Elope? | my honest answer
- More on stress – an insightful blog post Destress Your Wedding-Planning
- And one for the road. Would you? Wedding Fashions for Cats and Dogs
Wedding business blogs
- I’d say yes – an interesting blog post Wedding Blog Sponsorship – is it a good idea?
- Finding Your Blogging Voice
- Geeky stuff: a good update from Google Google Algorithm Updates
- Even techier: Google Penguin Update Is Live
- Are your wedding business images optimised? Do they show up in image search? Do you want them to? Some tips – really useful tips. 1000 Words About Images
- Learning to Trust Yourself