I’ve stolen the idea for this blog post from lamarieeencolere.com. Nathalie had a look at the oddest queries Google was sending to her French wedding blog, with some funny results. I thought I’d do the same…
This is what some of you have been searching for, and landed on English Wedding Blog
- wrapped in bedsheets romantic – I don’t imagine this searcher was looking for my blog. I suppose it can be, but it’s not something I’ve seen on a wedding submission recently – have you?
- worst wedding photography images – Thanks. Charming. But you won’t find them here! I’ll be having words with Google.
- will the ocean wreck my wedding dress? – Not unless you go in it. If you go in it wearing your wedding dress then yes, it will. Credit where credit’s due though: at least you checked first.
- who uses wedding magazines? – I know! Soooooo old fashioned. Blogs are where it’s at, right?
- when and where are welsh weddings celebrated? – Let. me. think. Wales?
- what’s the point of a wedding? – I don’t think you should be here.
- what did justin dean hampton write about my friends? – I never got that letter, I promise! How on earth did you end up on English Wedding blog with that query? And you clicked! Google brings up search results and you, the searcher, should be able to tell which are relevant. You saw English Wedding blog in your results and this is where you thought you’d find his treacherous tattle?
This is just a little wedding blog fun while I prepare my new book for a big launch, starting next week. Here at English Wedding Towers* I’m making some video blogs for wedding business types – bit of advice, me giggling and stuff. Wish me luck!
*phrase stolen from Tiararama – still tickles me. Towers. 😀