I’ve found some brilliant bits of internet for you this week: real weddings, DIY projects, discussions and – a new bit of Wedding planning or work: wedding business stuff. I’m just going to jump in. Highlights today include Alex Beadon’s business blogging advice, and discussions on beauty from Anna (Far from the wedding crowd).
Enjoy. And have a wonderful weekend xx
- Nancy & Henry | Not Just AnOther Wedding – a striking couple and a wedding full to bursting with character and beauty. You’ll adore this – I do!
- A beautiful wedding from Lisa Dawn PhotographyAn Outdoor Ceremony Kelly & Matt Wedding Preview
- One from the north west…Sandhole Oak Barn Wedding Photographs – Laura & Matt
- Ally & Lorraine
- Katy + Ben’s wedding by Ed Peers
- Uber sophisticated and absolutely gorgeous! Sarah & Oli – Wedding Photography at Claridges Hotel, London
- A Rustic, Earth Toned Winter Wedding on Whimsical Wonderland
- Under Canvas! A Real Wedding In The North East – Saskia & Matthew
- Affordable Vintage Wedding Invitations from The Special Day (and check out my own vintage wedding invitations blog post too)
- A bridal inspiration shoot – very elegant and timeless… Upstairs Downstairs Revival Part 2 London designer Motasem, UK wedding photographers Ashford Daly « Ashford Daly Photography Magazine
- And something a little different: wedding tea towels (and what you could do with them) Gorgeous Wedding Bits
- Something a bit special… (don’t try this at home 😉 )Pop-up wedding invitation
- Are you thinking about your wedding table plan for a summer wedding? Ideas for Wedding Table Plans
- DIY Ombre Tissue Paper Pom Poms Tutorial Wedding DIY. How I wish I could do these things!
- I love Belinda McCarthy! Here she is saving my very own funny infographic! A Wedding Savings Infographic from English Wedding Blog | Belinda McCarthy Photography
Have an opinion
- Anna’s thoughts on Beauty – and her readers’ comments – have been a real pleasure to read. Great inspiration and really thought-provoking stuff. Beauty
- Dear ESB: Should I be IN LOVE with my dress? An interesting perspective on The One (or not)
- Annabel’s latest discussion post: Personalising and Renewing Your Wedding Vows ~ Food For Thought…
- A feel-good blog post for wedding businesses. (Again, love the comments) Measuring Success & Being Grateful · Green Room · Rock n Roll Bride
- A big issue for brides and grooms – thoughts On Stress shared on Weddingbee
- Artificial Light in Wedding Photography, by Somerset photographer | Belinda McCarthy Photography Thanks Belinda. If there’s anything that dampens my spirit it’s a submission with In-Your-Face flash photography of the bride and groom. Ick.
- The big debate: should brides have to pay for their hair and make-up trials
- Real insights behind the scenes at Flo & Percy HQ! – all those beeeeeads… fabulous.
- One of my favourite wedding business blogs for inspiration (and just to make your eyes happy) Washed Roses
- Another great blog post from The Wedding Genie – great example of a wedding planner blog with lots of advice Wedding Dress High Street Inspiration
- More wedding business exploits: Erica Stacey bridal gowns by Hannah Dornford-May and Love Gets SweeterErica Stacey video bridal shoot (More from Erica Stacey in a gorgeous Cherish The Dress shoot on English Wedding blog here)
- A blogger’s checklist >> A Chatty Tuesday Video Blog. Highly recommended!!!
- So You want to be a Wedding Planner? Now it’s Even Easier With The Spring Sale at The Wedding Planner College
- And a businessy one. I skimmed lots of it, to be fair, but the first two sentences will get you thinking! (go on, have a peek) Google’s coherent bouquet