Time for a little Friday afternoon blog hop, anyone?
I have to confess: I’m out and about this week and writing this blog post in a bit of a hurry. But I still have to share a few of the best bits of internet I’ve been enjoying over the last week or so.
- Glamorous Glasgow wedding on Love My Dress blog
- A Mountaintop Wedding
- A vineyard wedding in Oxfordshire
- A great collection of ideas on Pinterest: Paper Flowers
- Gorgeous photography – some crackers from my friend Neil Redfern on Brides Up North wedding blog this week!Ice Maiden photoshoot (wow!)
- Rock n Roll Bride with some cookie-cutter love!
- Vintage Wedding Fair review from Stockport
- For a giggle – lost in translation? Stitch Your Own Suspenders! – not quite what you’re expecting!
- Gorgeous wedding cake inspiration… Gothic Roses and Birdcage Wedding Cake | A Wedding Cake Blog
- and an insight into the wedding cake designer’s world: inside the designer’s sketchbook, part 1: the 2012 collection | cake blog
- Foodista | Stunning Wedding Dress Cake – yum?
- Studio Artifice Beautiful Wedding Films and Cinematography
Have an opinion
- QR codes on wedding invitations? New York Times Article What do you think? Too modern? Does a QR code spoil a beautiful invite or make it easier for your guests…?
- I’m not sure of my views on this – negotiating with wedding suppliers: I’d say, don’t ask for a discount just because articles like this suggest you should. What do you think? Negotiating With Vendors: Tips for the polite – Blue Collar Bride