I’m sure if you’ve got something really important to finish it can wait five minutes. There’s an hour or two left before home time after all. You deserve a break, it’s Friday afternoon! We’re into weekend time already if you ask me 🙂
Course, if you like this little lot you can while away the time until 4 or 5 just blog-hopping and enjoying lots of wedding inspiration. I should apologise to brides and grooms who aren’t bloggers by the way: I’ve been reading a lot about blogging this week so there’s a bit of advice in here too.
Enjoy! (and next time you look at the clock it might just be home-time…)
- A beautiful English wedding
- Bride holds fish…
- I couldn’t mention fish without bicycles
- Belle Epoque wedding
- Bride designs her own dress
- Wedding video of the week!
- Brilliant to see a top wedding blogger donate her wedding dress to Oxfam
- Inspiration (and a promise of more!) Cherish the Dress – icons
- I love how Alex Beadon thinks
- 2012 wedding trends – details
- Fashion for grooms (Hallelujah!)
- It’s a leap year… and this wonderfully researched and illustrated blog post is a must-read!
- Anneli gets inspiring – go on, smile…
- Handmade wedding
- Rustic bunting
- I love Amma’s post (and the title) Great Ball of Papier
- Personal Projects on Rock n Roll Bride
- Heart-Shaped Escort Cards
- Shiny things to admire
- How creative businesses do it…
- Which flowers are in season?
- 2012 wedding trend – Pinterest for creativity
Have an opinion!
- Has this kind of thing happened to you? The poor grooms
- Hurray for curves: Bridal Gowns To Suit Your Size And Shape
- Is this a big problem? (genuine question) When Guests Don’t Reply To Their Wedding Invitation…
- What do you think? Are two dresses better than one?
- Applause: Cheap Wedding Dress Reviews
- Standing ovation: Anatomy of a Chinese-Made Wedding Gown
- Please share your own tips – Finding a wedding photographer
- Google scared me this week with its “Social Media Juggernaut”
- Marketing goes social: 30 Brilliant Tips
- Does it? 25 Reasons Why Google Hates Your Blog
’til next week – have a gorgeous weekend everyone xxx