On Friday I asked wedding invitation designers from all over the UK to share their best bright and summery invites with English Wedding blog. A cold and frosty day turned into a little ray of sunshine for me as lots of talented designers joined in to showcase wedding invitations with a cheerful spring and summer feel to them.
A new feature on English Wedding blog
This will become a regular feature because it gives you lovely readers out there a chance to see lots of new and exciting designs and ideas, all in one place.
(I’m thinking next time I might look for jewellery and accessories on a theme… if you have a theme, season or style in mind, give me a shout and I’ll ask for ideas for your theme!)
Do pop over to the English Wedding Showcase to see the summery wedding invitations in glorious technicolour (by which I mean: bigger. They also have descriptions and more info from the designers over there). In the meantime, here’s a round up of all the designs shared: two wedding inspiration boards with all the supplier information below each one.
- Beautiful Butterflies invitation by Wendy Bell Designs
- Aqua scroll wedding invite by Julie Boyd at Carol Miller Designs
- “Marie” summery wedding invitation from Cards by Sophie
- another scroll wedding invitation in pink from Carol Miller Designs
- Pretty pink invitation from the Ditsy print range at Knots and Kisses
- Beautiful bright wedding invites from the Enchanted Collection at Pink Sherbet Designs
- The Promenade Range from Invite In The Post is bright and breezy – perfect invitations for a spring or summer wedding!
- Summer tea inspired wedding invitation by Sweet Words
- Bright and cheery stripey wedding invitation from Bonnie Blackbird
- Glorious sunshine invite by Octavia Plum
- Emma & Marc’s summer wedding invitation – photo credit McAvoy Photography
- Creative handmade calendar invitations by Gabby (shared by Ann from Eleventh Heaven)
- Pocketfold wedding invitation for a relaxed summer wedding by Bunny Delicious
- Vintage summer wedding invitation with lace and buttons by Flutterby Couture
- Bright and cheery peacock inspired wedding invitation from Inspired by Lisa
- Lime and charcoal pocketfold invitation by the lovely Millie and Me
- Vibrant orange and yellow bunting invitation by XOXO Stationery
- Cool invitation for a music themed wedding shared by Lynette at BlincPics Photography
So which is your favourite? Do you prefer pastels or bright colours for summer wedding invitations? And do you like the new feature… I hope it helps and inspires some of you 🙂
See all the invitations with full descriptions and big pictures on the English Wedding invitations Showcase