For the first time this year, to brighten your Friday, here’s a bit of wedding blog love for you to enjoy!
This one’s been a long time coming, has it not? And I’m especially sympathetic to everyone in an office out there this week: I feel your pain, having spent much of this week surrounded in piles of paper – I’ve been doing my accounts. Ick!
But this… now this is fun. For me it’s research. For you it’s half an hour or more, as you wish, reading and getting inspired and looking at gorgeous pics!
- Natasha and Fred’s Bartle Hall wedding-hugs, hilarity and humiliation
- Gorgeous One Marylebone wedding from Jodie Chapman Photography
- A Chic City Wedding on Whimsical Wonderland blog
- Becky & Gary one fabulous photo by Steve Gerrard
- Rock ‘n Roll Vintage Wedding
- A Belle Epoque Christmas wedding – all I want for Christmas is you…..
- A beautiful wedding at Cheshire’s purpose built wedding venue Styal Lodge
- A very touching wedding story… and a bride running on the beach! Cornwall Documentary Wedding Photography
- River Cottage wedding | Rock My Wedding
- A 1940s Hollywood Glamour Inspired London Bride…
- Fabulously different – Concorde Wedding
- Ashton Memorial Wedding | English Wedding Blog Supplier Showcase
- Great John St Hotel Wedding with the best wedding day gift ever?
- The Roman Holiday Wedding “We visited the Vatican, where people were most bemused by the Bentley”
- Third Finger Left Hand wedding rings (and there’s shoes too!)
- Petting tigers, a story and writing prompt (Don’t Be) Too Timid and Squeamish (this intrepid blogger fascinates me – but kids playing with tigers? Do they drug them?)
- Love Letters: Sketchbook Project 2012
- owl really: DIY: Giant Single Bloom Fabric Bouquet
- How to Make Bath Bombs: DIY Wedding Favors
- New Year Wedding Genie Offers and News
- real wedding cakes: leanne & stephen’s aubergine orchid dessert table | cake blog
Have an opinion
- I Am Staggered My Views On TV Companies Wanting Participants
- How important are photography qualifications when choosing a wedding photographer? English Wedding facebook
- What’s your favourite wedding magazine? Love My Dress (some great comments!)
Home time! Catch you next week, lots of love – Claire xxx