Morning everyone. Pens down for a sec please: I’m very happy to say it’s movie time!… and I’m going to make you cry. There’s a split second glance in this little wedding film that tells me Jane and Steve both knew they’d be in tears – and they are. It’s beautiful to watch though, and I love seeing a groom covered in happy tears! The film is by the ever-so-lovely Marry Me Films
Wedding highlights to watch out for:
- Jane looks gorgeous in a beautiful, figure-hugging strapless dress.
- Steve’s nerves build from the very beginning – but when he sees his bride, your heart will melt! And from then on, the smiles don’t stop.
- The lovely ivory and pink rose venue decorations for ceremony which is in a gorgeous white room with high windows
- They really go the whole nine yards, including white horses and carriage
- Even Dad wells up a little as he gives his daughter away – he looks so proud.
- Jane and Steve’s children are even involved in the ceremony – it’s a nice touch, and they don’t look in the slightest bit nervous!
- “I love you” flies from a plane passing overhead! (a fab idea from Andrea of Fabulous Day)
- The wedding breakfast is in a marquee, again beautifully decorated in pink and ivory.
- The singing waiters are a highlight, as is the magnificent Choccywoccydoodah cake.