This might make you cry a little!

wedding film by Marry Me FilmsMorning everyone. Pens down for a sec please: I’m very happy to say it’s movie time!… and I’m going to make you cry. There’s a split second glance in this little wedding film that tells me Jane and Steve both knew they’d be in tears – and they are. It’s beautiful to watch though, and I love seeing a groom covered in happy tears! The film is by the ever-so-lovely Marry Me Films

The Wedding Film of Jane & Steve at Iscoyd Park from Marry Me Films on Vimeo.

Wedding highlights to watch out for:

• Jane looks gorgeous in a beautiful, figure-hugging strapless dress.
  • Steve’s nerves build from the very beginning – but when he sees his bride, your heart will melt! And from then on, the smiles don’t stop.
  • The lovely ivory and pink rose venue decorations for ceremony which is in a gorgeous white room with high windows
  • They really go the whole nine yards, including white horses and carriage
  • Even Dad wells up a little as he gives his daughter away – he looks so proud.
  • Jane and Steve’s children are even involved in the ceremony – it’s a nice touch, and they don’t look in the slightest bit nervous!
  • “I love you” flies from a plane passing overhead! (a fab idea from Andrea of Fabulous Day)
  • The wedding breakfast is in a marquee, again beautifully decorated in pink and ivory.
  • The singing waiters are a highlight, as is the magnificent Choccywoccydoodah cake.

Congratulations Jane and Steve. Big thank yous to Marry Me Films for sharing their lovely film with English Wedding blog! (Did you see their film of Victoria and David’s Thornton Manor wedding?)

• Great work! I know Tory will be in tears when she see’s this later. I love the idea of Jane & Steve having their own table; giving them a few minutes together during the meal must have been wonderful after such an emotional ceremony. Lovely stuff. 🙂

• Sara Thomas

That looks like such a fun wedding (and yes, I did!)

• Martin Hambleton

What I love about Marry Me Films is that they always seem to capture all the emotion that’s going on during a wedding day. They’re just experts at being in the right place at the right time. And they’ve done it again here.

• What a gorgeous dress!! Figure hugging indeed but so, so beautiful at the bottom. I loved the little details of the day and that cake…what a cake!

• Sara

Thank you Claire for featuring Jane & Steve’s wedding film. It was a great day filled with so many surprises. I love how emotional Steve was and how much thought and planning he had put into the day to make it extra special for Jane who looked stunning in that dress. Sx

• Fawn

Absolutely beautiful! The song was a perfect fit. And the English sure do know how to arrive in style! Loved the video. Thanks for sharing.

• Georgina

Cry a LITTLE? I was in floods from the moment I heard the music (Its my first dance track!) Gorgeous day guys, congratulations – can’t wait till my big day now! 😀

• Anna

What a gorgeous dress and romantic atmosphere. I love watching such positive and full of life pictures!

• Julieann Beads

This is SOOOOO lovely in every detail, from the bride’s gorgeous dress to the pink rose petals and candles decorating the stunning venue. Obviously a marriage made in heaven and beautifuuly recorded by Marry Me Films.