A little something special for today – 3:44 minutes of romance with Lauren* and Pat’s lovely wedding feature film from Love Gets Sweeter. I love blogging wedding films like this – it’s wonderful to sit back, turn my speakers up, grab a biscuit (just to hold) and smile, giggle and cry a bit along with the movie!
Highlights of this wedding film for me (and for you to watch out for):
- Hubert the dog is so cuddleable
- the boys cycling their way around London (a bit wibbly)
- Lauren’s fabulous dress by Enzoani is amazing on her! Properly elaborate and beautiful – and on such a gorgeous bride it looks incredible. Watch for the swishing through the park…
- Pat’s nerves during the ceremony – he’s so lovely and adorably overwhelmed by the wedding
- * briefly known as Louise as Pat said her middle name first by accident, or so I understand from the Love Gets Sweeter blog post!
- tears from friends and family watching Pat’s slideshow tribute to his mum – a truly wonderful thing to do
Oh, and by all accounts Charlene from Love Gets Sweeter was nearly arrested before the wedding breakfast. Find out why
I have to tell you a little about Charlene as well. Her very first email to me about this wedding feature film said, “they were my perfect couple, very much in love, stylish and fun.” and then this week she told me, “They are the nicest couple… There were points in the day where I had to stop myself from ‘ahhing’ out loud!”
It makes all the difference when a wedding supplier feels passionately about your wedding day, right?