Hang on a minute… where did the week go?! You know sometimes the days just slip by and you feel like you’ve missed one?! Yep – that’s me, right now. But – well it’s nearly Christmas now. So I’ve definitely got that Friday feeling and it’s time to relax and forget about work (yes I know it’s 2 o’clock) until Monday morning.
Time for some wedding treats from around the web…
- Let’s start with something beautiful… Nigel & Vivian’s Wedding at The Lanesborough Hotel
- Manchester Monastery Wedding from Neil Redfern (And I didn’t even know there was a monastery here!
- Sedgebrook Hall Wedding by Kevin Mullins
- Classic Cars + Yellow Shoes on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings blog
- Who loves a fairytale? Once upon a time the princess arrived at her castle…… (me!)
- Where Horatio met Emma! Beautiful documentary wedding photography by Martin Beddall
- Pink + Purple St. Paul’s Cathedral Wedding
- It’ll soon be hydrangea time again… Heavenly Blue Hydrangeas
- You could… organize a Flash mob for your engagement proposal
- Myleene Klass marries in secret. Good for her!
- Vintage Twee: Wave the words of love….
- 10 Ways to Not Suck on Twitter so many of us get it wrong!
- On Supporting Small Business
- Vintage Glam Winter Wedding inspiration board
- Sketchbook pictures from Wit & Whistle blog – I love these little doodles!
- Winter Spice wedding inspiration board from Love My Dress blog
- Silver Sequins and Glittering Gold inspiration board from Love My Dress blog (they’re all fab!)
- Bridal Workshops | The Wedding Genie – get ahead with your wedding planning. These come recommended, I promise!
- DIY Wedding Details: Pinwheels or windmills, as I prefer to call them
- How to cheat at wedding calligraphy! and why not.
- DIY Floral Headbands for Bridesmaids Cheap and cheerful!
- Celebrity Groom: Dermot O’Leary My favourite bits of Staggered are their real grooms. I might invent some real brides. 🙂
- Beautiful Calligraphy by Kathryn Murray and… sigh.
Have an opinion
- This is the bastard who set Peckforton Castle on fire. Groom admits starting fire at wedding reception – Telegraph
I’m doing well with this weekly feature! You can now check out past episodes(?!) of Wedding planning or work by clicking that link there.
Or – get Wedding planning or work emailed to you every Friday afternoon – so you know when it’s playtime! Click to sign up for a weekly reminder!
Have a great weekend, see you Monday!