I’m out playing in the woods today – on a top secret blog mission, living a fairytale, and (if the last three days are anything to go by) with ‘teddy bears’ picnic‘ going around and around in my brain.
Although the secret photoshoot I’m going to see and later share with you is definitely NOT about teddy bears! It’s altogether more exciting, more gorgeous, more inspiring and I expect a little darker than a teddy bears’ picnic could ever be.
But don’t despair – because while I’m out playing, I’m going to share my favourite real weddings from blogs from the last few weeks. These are, I think, the very best of the wedding blogs – but if you’ve seen a fabulous post or wedding or shoot you think should be on the list, add it to the comments below!
Wedding blog love
- BRYONY & CHRIS’ FFOREST WEDDING » Marshal Gray Photography Blog
- Audrey Hepburn Bridal Inspiration from Love My Dress Wedding Blog
- Mister Phill Wedding Photography | Rock My Wedding (Charlotte got a groom first, but then I got one too!)
- I love this post on Rock My Wedding blog – D.I.Y Friday – Floral Fancy.
- Chris Hanley magic at work in Chester – Laine & Nick get married
- Where do wedding bloggers like me go for inspiration-board-inspiration? Bridal Inspiration Board #14 ~ Love and Lace… – Love My Dress Wedding Blog
- Useful thoughts on wedding shoe shopping – I never knew! Wedding Shoe Weekend… | My Big Fat Blonde Wedding
- Elegance, beauty and tranquility – Chelsea Old Church wedding by another favourite wedding photographer, Geoff Reardon
- Hungry? Sweet tooth? DON’T click on this link in the kitchen with: alexis and courtney’s chai tea s’mores | Design*Sponge
- And for a lighthearted giggle: John Barrowman is gorgeous (no?) but he will do ANYTHING… show tunes, now moisturiser… John Barrowman Announcing A Brand New Male Grooming Collection | 5 STAR WEDDING BLOG
Oh, and if you’d like to know just what I’m playing at today, follow me on twitter. I’ll share secrets there first 🙂 twitter.com/english_wedding