I’m proud of my weekly round up this week. The blog has been bursting at the seams with brilliant weddings – as it’s the season I am sharing as many gorgeous real weddings as I can.
Star turn of the week is of course Salma, my fabulous, musical Star Bride. She’s been sharing her wedding in little snippets and I know from behind the scenes here there’s more to come!
Salma’s Wedding blog catch up
- The Dresses – Me and My Girls
- Before the ceremony
- The ceremony and after (I love the “you may kiss the bride” pic!)
I’m so excited for Star Bride Sally – it’s her big day this week and she posted her last pre-wedding update on Friday!
The week on English Wedding blog – quick round up
- Emma and Lee’s Cardiff Castle wedding – a feast for the eyes in two parts!
- Horses for courses – a creative bridal shoot featured for the fun of it – I LOVE the creativity in this one!
- Get your charity wedding favours here
- A gorgeous real wedding at the Maynard Hotel
- I introduced my friend and sponsor, documentary wedding photographer Martin Beddall properly!
The week in wedding blogs – my favourites from your blogs!
- A stunning bridal fashion shoot inspired by Black Swan on Katy Lunsford’s blog
- Rock My Wedding blog got a Groom’s wedding report and it’s ace!
- Fabulous bridal shrugs – make it the best day of your shoulders’ lives too! Introducing Wrapor Shrugs on McAvoy Photography blog
- Seriously gorgeous DIY Bubble Chandelier on 100 Layer Cake
- Brilliantly bonkers bridesmaids take the stage by Cheshire wedding photographers McAvoy Photography
- I fell in love with this gorgeous fun filled wedding Lancaster Town Hall wedding blog photos by Neil Redfern
- Coming up roses – wedding DIY on 100 Layer Cake and more on RMW with Friday – Floral Fancy
- Fashionistas will love this – cute, short wedding dresses on Love My Dress Wedding Blog
I’m not going to share any sneak previews here this week… they’ll be on the English Wedding blog facebook page so click, like, and watch for ‘leaks’ over there. I have some brilliant weddings coming up over the next few weeks, including wedding guests rolling down hills, the most colourful weddings you’ve seen, and naughty sock monster table centrepieces. Oh yes.
Have a great week everyone!