Days Married: 82
The final instalment of The Wedding Report is upon us!
So, yeah, we went to play crazy golf 😉 Jeff, our videographer, asked us if we were up for it and my response was something along the lines of ‘Jeff, you get us the clubs and balls, and we’ll play golf!’
All photos by Phil Barber.
AND SO… I open the floor to the beautiful Sally… who I hear is getting married in, what’s that, THREE DAYS?! Woop woop!
To round up, in true wedding blog style, here’s a supplier list:
- Venue: Peckforton Castle
- Bride’s dress: Cabaret by Ian Stuart
- Bride’s shoes: Irregular Choice
- Bride’s tiara: Jo Barnes Vintage
- Brides bracelet: Bespoke by Frill Designs – including vintage brooches from eBay
- Bride’s earrings: Bespoke Tatty Devine,Fletcher and Grace
- Bridesmaids: Vivien of Holloway dresses, belts from eBay, bespoke flower pins, individual shoe choices, necklaces from Tatty Devine, handmade hair flowers by Salma
- Mother of the bride: Veni Infantino, hired hat
- String Quartet: Salma’s beautiful friends Alice, Daisy, Melinda and James
- Jazz trio: Gogo Penguin
- Ceilidh band: Triple Scotch
- Jazz band: Alice Zawadzki and 6pac
- Flowers: Floreat
- Photographers: Phil and Lou Barber
- Videographers: Jeff Wood and his team
- Wedding rings: Jenny Jones, Manchester
- Ring cushion: By houseoftelsa on Etsy
- Suits: Hired from Pronuptia, Altrincham
- Favours: Personalised guitar plectrums from Pick Factory
- Table decorations: Vintage music scatter from notonthehighstreet.com
I’ll be back soon to tell you about our honeymoon!