This will be a quick blog post as I’ve left my weekly update until…. argh it’s 11:41 on Sunday morning (I like to be organised but it’s just too sunshiney!)
Here we go for weekly readers – the week that’s just flown by:
- Wedding Ideas magazine review
- My highlight of the week: Salma’s wedding video which made me cry twice! and highly recommended for viewing with a cup of tea, kit-kat and tissue! There’s also beautiful footage of Peckforton Castle
- Perfect Wedding magazine review
- Wedding magazine review
- Another highlight: Pippa MacKenzie sent in this gorgeous real wedding from Hampton Court Palace – and wow!!!
- Blogger Bride Angharad made me hungry – and lots of my twitter friends too! with “Eat, drink and be merry“
- Star Bride Sally had her hen weekend in Paris
- I shared a competition – ok not so weddingy, but who could use £5,000 more than a bride- and groom-to-be!
- Your Manchester Wedding magazine review
- The mother in law email that went viral! Now, apparently all a publicity stunt!
- Cosmopolitan Bride magazine review
- Discover your wedding magazine style! Are you a Brides bride, or is Wedding Ideas more your thing?
- Cheshire Bride wedding magazine review
- Sally’s creativity is always a delight – she shared her wedding diy project with vinyl records!
- Why are you buying wedding magazines? Tell us and we’ll show you which is the best wedding magazine for you
- I called this wedding feature Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Sally’s had a really busy week and shares her handful of wedding updates… creative and inspiring as ever!
- Fran has been thinking about wedding photography and shared her latest wedding planning news and thoughts
- and I finished the week with a ‘Get the Look’ feature inspired by Lisa and Dean’s alternative wedding day
and the week that’s about to land (and will doubtless fly past just as quickly!)
I’ve already shared some snippets and teasers on the English Wedding facebook page – and I’m keeping most of this week’s weddings and inspiration under wraps for now… but stick around because here’s a glimpse of what’s coming up on English Wedding this week:
- I’ll get my teeth into wedding magazines and advertising – finally! (this link will work from Friday)
- I’m looking forward to a guest blog feature from Alison Wren – she’s an expert wedding marketer helping with advice on wedding magazine advertising
- I’ve written a feature about aspirations for wedding magazine advertising – some adverts really do work, and it’s all about the magic inside!