It’s an exciting day for English Wedding Blog today – I’m stepping things up a gear with two important blog posts full of gorgeous ideas, bridal looks and wedding industry news…
Specifically, I’m going to tell you about the launch of a much-anticipated bridal boutique in the North West. Until today a closely guarded secret known to a very few wedding industry insiders, it’s now official: two of the most popular wedding suppliers in the North West are opening their own luxury bridal boutique!
Love Bridal boutique opens in Cheshire!
Love Bridal is being opened by Emma and Jonny Draper – who’ve both had their work featured on English Wedding Blog before in their roles as bridal boutique manager, make up artist and wedding photographer.
I was so keen to be a part of the launch of Love Bridal because I really admire the way Jonny and Emma work. Their ethos is to share and collaborate with other wedding suppliers: no secrets, no rivalries and a genuine focus on friendship within the industry.
Over the next two days I will be helping to reveal all about Love Bridal in words and pictures. This is what’s coming up:
1. Love Bridal launches with The Best of the North West – see wedding dresses from Terry Fox, Mia Mia by Alan Hannah, Intuzuri and the Heritage Collection by Balbier Wyatt, all photographed by top North West wedding photographers.
2. Love Bridal – the story of the North West’s brand new luxury wedding boutique, the designers, the collections and accessories Love Bridal has to offer.
3. Behind the scenes with The Best of the North West – all about the collaboration between wedding photographers and suppliers launching Love Bridal. Who are these crazy wedding photographers who work together and share ideas?!
The official Love Bridal website has also launched today (at 12 noon… until then there’s a countdown!). You can find out more details about Emma and Jonny Draper and their designers at www.lovebridalboutique.co.uk. To be kept up to date with their latest news follow Love Bridal on facebook http://www.facebook.com/lovebridalUK or on twitter @love_bridal
Wedding supplier credits for the Love Bridal / Best of the North West photography launch:
- Styal Lodge http://www.styallodge.co.uk/
- Sonara Parker MUA http://sonaraparker.com/
- Amy Darrington Hairdresser http://www.amydarrington.co.uk/
- Betty Upton – Dress Monitor
- Laurel Weddings http://www.laurelweddings.com/
- Flower Design http://www.flowerdesign.co.uk/
- Perfect Choice Planning http://www.perfectchoiceplanning.com/
Bridal designers involved in the Love Bridal shoot:
- Balbier/Wyatt http://www.lovebridalboutique.co.uk/
- Terry Fox http://www.terryfox.co.uk/
- Alan Hannah http://www.alanhannah.co.uk/
- Intuzuri http://www.intuzuri.com/
- Vivien Sheriff http://www.viviensheriff.co.uk/
- Harriet Wilde http://www.harrietwilde.com/
- Halo & Co http://www.haloandco.com/