Happy Friday afternoon, everyone! We had a little break from wedding planning or work last week (as my head is all over the place with my house move!) so I assume you worked through the afternoon without a break last week. Which means, I think, that your boss should let you have the rest of the afternoon off. I wouldn’t even bother checking… just drop your pen, and enjoy some of these gorgeous real weddings, and wedding blog posts from the last week or two!
Real wedding blogs
- A beautiful Berkshire wedding photography blog
- Gorgeousness on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings blog – Tewin Bury Farm wedding
- A gorgeous ranch wedding from further afield, courtesy of the indulgently lush Style Me Pretty wedding blog
- Another spectacular wedding at Rookery Hall, this time from ARJ Photography in Cheshire
- A beautiful wedding from Somerset (this one brought a tear to my eye)
- A character-filled wedding at Malmesbury Abbey and Cripps Barn in Gloucestershire
- I loved this Essex wedding film on Kelly’s blog!
- Festival themed weddings – you can’t go wrong with such a relaxed, celebratory wedding style. From Whimsical Wonderland
- Glamour and red roses from a fifties inspired wedding blog
- This wedding sneak peek had my attention right away! A gorgeous wedding from Brighton photographer Emma Lucy
- A classy, pretty church wedding from Haywood Jones Photography
- Beautiful wedding photography from Claire Penn – an Ascot wedding
- A whimsical romance inspired wedding, photographed by Anneli Marinovich
- Last but definitely not least – Goldney Hall wedding photography. This is really beautiful.
- Fetcham Park wedding inspiration shoot – over-the-top glamour and decadence in a luxury venue. Great ideas for wedding flowers and accessories!
- 5 new ideas for weddings – these are cheap and cheerful, creative ideas to enjoy
- A snow white inspired wedding shoot – fabulous inspiration with lots of mirrors, beautiful calligraphy, luxury wedding flowers and loads more – this is packed full of ideas. Just beware of the apples!
- A lovely blog post about all the little details that make your wedding day special – courtesy of my friends at Vickerstaff Photography. Some especially lovely butterfly wedding theme ideas here!
Have an opinion
- On Rock n Roll Bride in case you missed it: are babies the next logical step? (Will they have pink hair too?!)
- Eclectic weddings. Does it matter if your napkins don’t match the bridesmaids’ knickers? No….
- Love this. Are bridezillas born or made?! A great read over on Under the Vintage Veil
- And one for the boys: now that stag dos are weekend events which take place weeks before the big day, what on earth do you do the night before? Early night? Pizza and a DVD? Staggered has the answers.