Timekeeping is important. I’m crap at it: only this week did I realise my email subscriptions were landing at 3am!!! (thanks to Chris Hanley, who very politely mentioned his iPhone beeping in the early hours every day… Chris I do hope you got up to read my updates!) – and that’s just the start of my organisational problems.
Another example would be Friday afternoons: you know when it’s nearly the weekend and you just can’t be bothered finishing work you could do on Monday morning? That’s what I do. But then again… a little break, a breather, ten minutes of wedding planning instead of work… can’t do us any harm, can it? It might do us good: fire our creativity, perhaps.
Time for a bit of weddingness for our Friday afternoon treat! Enjoy, everyone!
- The perfect snowy wedding from Crash Taylor
- A romantic wedding from Texas – their outsides are so gorgeous!
- Kilts, and an angel in lace reportage wedding photography
- Brett Harkness photographed Zoe & Martin’s beautiful wedding at Danesfield House – check out the last picture, it’s astonishingly beautiful
- Vintage and quirky New York themed wedding
- An intimate wedding on Whimsical Wonderland blog
- I love the Belle Epoque! Here’s Jo and Mike’s Christmas wedding
- A beautiful wedding in Italy on Love My Dress blog
- It’s all about the shoots this week: first, I love the flower eyes in this creative shoot!
- The Ice Maiden Wedding Shoot blew my mind – here’s Neil Redfern’s highlights
- Love an inspiration board!
- Wedding blogger Amma has an eye on the Brits… nicely done!Adele – Beyond Beyond
- …and Florence and the Love Machine
- For your wedding day, these Queens & Bowl pieces are stunning
Have an opinion
- Very exciting things happening for Rock My Wedding blog Fancy Investors are just for starters! Well done guys!
- Upstaged by your bridesmaid? The Knotty Bride
- On twitter: bitchy and dull? An interestingly frank blog post! Twetiquette
That’s it for me… till Monday I’ll be writing next week’s blog posts, with one eye on the Oscars over the weekend. Monday has me out and about on a creative shoot… very excited to be a part of something really different with some fabulous friends!
And I want to say good luck to everyone visiting and exhibiting at the National Wedding Show this weekend. One of the biggest events in the wedding industry calendar – go with a plan and you’ll come home smiling!