- Jules Bridal Jewellery on Cerian and Tom’s beautiful Coombe Lodge Bristol wedding with home made touches, images by Joseph Hall Photography
- Claire Bentley on An English Wedding in the heart of York with Suzy Mitchell Photography at De Grey Rooms
- Jules Bridal Jewellery on An English Wedding in the heart of York with Suzy Mitchell Photography at De Grey Rooms
- Claire Bentley on Stop and think for a second… will your wedding be the happiest moment of your life?
- Jules Bridal Jewellery on Sarah and Mark’s elegant spring vineyard wedding in Kent, with Benjamin Toms Photography
My calligraphyHello! I'm Claire and I write the English wedding blog - an independent blog for brides and grooms.
The English Wedding Blog is all about creativity: my dream is to curate an online space for couples to get inspired by real weddings, shoots and the latest in wedding design - with a real focus on English and UK weddings and suppliers.
I'm also known for writing calligraphy - for my work with Kirstie Allsopp and because I've worked with hundreds of brides and grooms. Beautiful writing is my passion and I'm happiest with a pen in my hand and ink on my face!
I live on the edge of the English Lake District, a couple of minutes from the seaside. I've lived in France and Italy, I ride a Vespa, I'm a cat person and I love rock music, walking in the mountains, and my beach.
Get to know me a little more on facebook | see what inspires me on Pinterest | or follow me on twitter
Contact Claire…email@example.com 01946 727 837
English Wedding Blog
Apartment 1 Lingmell Courtyard