- Exciting Times Ahead - Our Wedding Stationery Company | Elsie May Designs Bespoke Modern Wedding Invitations & Stationery on The marvellously creative world of Elsie May Designs
- Fashion photography - styled bridal shoot at Arley Hall on How to make the most of the amazing wedding venue you’re about to book!
- Stacey on Exciting news for Jenny Packham fans!
- Belinda McCarthy on What the hell is the deal with wedding fairs?
- Tracey Phillips on Soft green wedding inspiration boards
- Hello! I'm Claire and I write the English wedding blog - an independent blog for brides and grooms.
The English Wedding Blog is all about creativity: my dream is to curate an online space for couples to get inspired by real weddings, shoots and the latest in wedding design - with a real focus on English and UK weddings and suppliers.
I'm also known for writing calligraphy - for my work with Kirstie Allsopp and because I've worked with hundreds of brides and grooms. Beautiful writing is my passion and I'm happiest with a pen in my hand and ink on my face!
I live on the edge of the English Lake District, a couple of minutes from the seaside. I've lived in France and Italy, I ride a Vespa, I'm a cat person and I love rock music, walking in the mountains, and my beach.
Get to know me a little more on facebook | see what inspires me on Pinterest | or follow me on twitter
Contact Claire…firstname.lastname@example.org 01946 727 837
English Wedding Blog
Apartment 1 Lingmell Courtyard