- Nathan @ Artemis Stationery on Seven delicious looking designer wedding cakes for 2014 by Rosalind Miller Cakes
- Belinda McCarthy on Amy and Matt’s sunny, quirky home made village hall wedding, with Howard Lucas Photography
- Ivy Ellen on Laura and David’s Oriental vintage tea party wedding in Cambridgeshire, with Hayley Ruth Photography
- Nathan @ Artemis Stationery on Rebecca and Andy’s sweet and charming vintage wedding in Dorset, with Paul Underhill Photography
- New sponsor welcome - AdamsPhotoArt London wedding photography | The English Wedding Blog & Calligraphy for Weddings on London Wedding Photographer AdamsPhotoArt
- Hello! I'm Claire and I write the English wedding blog - an independent blog for brides and grooms.
The English Wedding Blog is all about creativity: my dream is to curate an online space for couples to get inspired by real weddings, shoots and the latest in wedding design - with a real focus on English and UK weddings and suppliers.
I'm also known for writing calligraphy - for my work with Kirstie Allsopp and because I've worked with hundreds of brides and grooms. Beautiful writing is my passion and I'm happiest with a pen in my hand and ink on my face!
I live on the edge of the English Lake District, a couple of minutes from the seaside. I've lived in France and Italy, I ride a Vespa, I'm a cat person and I love rock music, walking in the mountains, and my beach.
Get to know me a little more on facebook | see what inspires me on Pinterest | or follow me on twitter
Contact Claire…email@example.com 01946 727 837
English Wedding Blog
Apartment 1 Lingmell Courtyard