- Above: beautiful and unique letterpress wedding invitations from Artcadia – this is a new range called Early Bird
- Scratchy Save the Dates from www.swisscottagedesigns.com on the Oh So Beautiful Paper blog – with a little guessing game for wedding guests too!
I’ve written a list of the best 20 vintage wedding invitations on the web – perfect for inspiration and ideas for your wedding stationery
- Cake signs – is this a stationery step too far? Or just an extra excuse for pretty signage at your wedding? Lucky Orchid blog has some ideas for wedding cake signs
- Ornate embossed letterpress wedding invitations from Bella Figura
- I love these floral wedding invitations from Made With Love - they’re so perfect for spring!
- Beautifully written quirky calligraphy wedding invitations by Renee Troy, with a seaside theme
- If I could write this beautifully in pencil I’d be a happy lady indeed! A self-indulgent, calligraphy link for you: from Long Village Lettering