There are lots of words that start with W. It took a while to come up with the right name for this weekly feature — but I think Wednesday Writes covers it nicely.
Wednesday Writes on English Wedding
Every Wednesday I will be indulging my love of papery things and sharing my favourite new invitations, paper accessories, calligraphy and more with you. I know I’m not the only one here with a passion for paper and letters — so I hope you enjoy Wednesday Writes from today.
So to kick off…
- a fab pink stationery colour scheme from Bella Figura (as shown above)
- swirling Spencerian script on letterpress invites from Wild Ink Press
- destination wedding invitations, Greek styley with blue bits from Oh So Beautiful Paper
I love these invitations by Wanderlust Cards, who are based in Scotland. Their wedding stationery always has such a luxurious feel to it: this intricate little jewel embellishment with three pearls is my favourite, but I love the blues above as well.
Artcadia (seen back in November on the English Wedding blog) have launched this new range of eco friendly manilla wedding invitations which I love! The knot design is sweet and I love the fonts and colours they’ve used.
- Calligraphy wedding invitations by Urbis Scriptores — I’m a big fan and I love their new Louise boxed wedding invitation design
- The Paperie has some gorgeous wedding diaries and planners (great if you’re newly engaged)
- These floral wedding invitations from Sparkle & Rose on the Wedding Invitation Shop Blog are really pretty and elegant