This week on Wednesday Writes:
- The anatomy of a wedding invitation. This is fab, from A Lucky Orchid Wedding. Your invitation — it has the invitation in, but what other bits can you include?
- Gorgeous embossed Elegant Jolie Letterpress invites from Bella Figura : these are fabulous:
- Cute illustrations on vintage style Save The Dates from Craft-Lovely
- 15 years together: a lovely calligraphy commission and some insights on being married — I love this from A Place for Lettering
- My favourite though has to be this handmade Book of Love by new friend Nia Fiori at Gallery 6 Studios in Cheshire. Perfect for all your wedding planning scribbles and handbag size too!
- See Nia Fiori’s Book of Love on etsy. It’s gorgeous!!!
*I missed it last week because I’m naughty. I was so busy writing calligraphy I couldn’t write a blog post so I have to apologise for that one. Oops.